These are the most popular RV brands on the market right now
- Americans buy hundreds of thousands of RVs every year.
- The industry made more than $20 billion in revenue last year as consumers snapped up motorhomes, travel trailers and more.
- Data from the RV Dealers Association of America shows the most popular brand in each segment of the industry.
Americans bought nearly half a million recreational vehicles in 2018, with the industry bringing in more than $20 billion in revenue.
But their sense of adventure wasn't limited to one type of RV. The segment is broken down by industry analysts into nine classes, ranging from small campers to massive diesel motorhomes. But as with any consumer market, tastes change over time and new competitors can take the reins.
The national RV Dealers Association tracks manufacturer data for each type of RV, and publishes sales statistics every year. Based on their information, gathered via the use of an outside company called Statistical Surveys, this is the most popular RV brand in each class:
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- Best gaming mouse for battle royale games in India
- Best tablets for professional use in India
- Ethereum may offer the best returns, but investors have been pulling away over the last two weeks
- Google starts starts testing new safety section for apps, feature to go live in February 2022
- Horlicks and Boost maker HUL sees slowdown in food segment in the last three months
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons