These are the most popular RV brands on the market right now
- Americans buy hundreds of thousands of RVs every year.
- The industry made more than $20 billion in revenue last year as consumers snapped up motorhomes, travel trailers and more.
- Data from the RV Dealers Association of America shows the most popular brand in each segment of the industry.
Americans bought nearly half a million recreational vehicles in 2018, with the industry bringing in more than $20 billion in revenue.But their sense of adventure wasn't limited to one type of RV. The segment is broken down by industry analysts into nine classes, ranging from small campers to massive diesel motorhomes. But as with any consumer market, tastes change over time and new competitors can take the reins.
The national RV Dealers Association tracks manufacturer data for each type of RV, and publishes sales statistics every year. Based on their information, gathered via the use of an outside company called Statistical Surveys, this is the most popular RV brand in each class:
- A venture capitalist's advice for startups looking to raise money during this pandemic
- Into the wild: Epic pictures of magnificent beasts in their natural environment
- India clocks over 200,000 COVID-19 cases for a third day in a row
- Indian-origin scientist spots genes that fight Covid infection
- MLS concludes Beckham's Miami broke league budget rules