These tech companies make the most revenue per employee
Tech companies bring in billions of dollars every year in revenue. But just how valuable is each employee at those companies?
As it turns out, based on data from Visual Capitalist, Apple employees bring in the most revenue among tech companies, with each employee bringing in an average of $1.85 million in revenue. The next closest company on the list is Facebook, which makes about $1.62 million in revenue per employee, and then Google's parent company Alphabet, which makes about $1.25 million per employee.
Anaele Pelisson/Business Insider
- Owning an electric two-wheeler is slightly cheaper cheaper than petrol and diesel at a time when fuel prices are at a record high
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range