Hot Wheels now has a car that can hold your GoPro - here's how it works
Hot Wheels and GoPro collaborated to make a Hot Wheels car called the Zoom In that carries a Go Pro Session 4 or Session 5 through your track. The following is a transcript of the video.
Aj: Oooooh. There it is!
Hot Wheels officially has a GoPro mount.
Aj: We are going to be playing with the Hot Wheels Zoom In.
Aj: That has a GoPro attached to it.
Clayton: I see this track set up here. I'm ready to go.
Benjamin: I am not too ashamed to say that I still have Matchbox cars and even a few Hot Wheels. Three... two... one...
Aj: Oh! First try.
Alana: What did I tell you?
Aj: It was kind of cool though, yeah.
Clayton: We had it like 80%, it was there, then it came right back down.
Alana: Oh, my gosh, I feel like I'm on this ride.
- 'Texting between iPhone and Android is broken:' Google puts Apple on blast for converting Android texts to green bubbles and 'blurry' compressed videos
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 beta arrives next month – here’s how to get early access
- Indian diamantaires want to make lab-grown diamonds a woman’s best friend
- OPINION: World Biofuel Day — Can biofuel help sustainably meet the growing energy needs of India?
- Kotak Mahindra rolls out a lifestyle focused salary account
- Trading on Indian crypto exchange WazirX drops by over 55%, WRX token loses sheen
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Z Flip 4, Watch 5 series, and Buds 2 Pro launched: Check price, specifications and photos
- Will Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha be the box of chocolates Bollywood is waiting for?