HOUSE OF THE DAY: Jennifer Lopez has quietly listed her stunning LA mansion for $17 million
The mansion is a stunning 17,129 square feet with nine bedrooms, a 20-seat theater, dance studio, gym, and a massive professional recording studio.
The home sits on three acres of land with a pool, outdoor kitchen, BBQ grill, huge patio, and 8-car garage.
Lopez and ex-husband Marc Anthony paid $8.2 million for the home back in 2012, according to Variety.
Matthew Gaskill and Alisa Peterson of Sotheby's International Realty are sharing the listing.
- Gautam Adani, the man who may soon be Asia's richest person, is a college dropout who survived the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks and says he was once kidnapped for ransom
- EY is offering scholarships to Indian college students worth ₹1 lakh with two months’ internship opportunity
- A man had severe, day-long migraines for 12 years and nothing worked. His doctors say they vanished after they prescribed leafy greens and cutting out red meat.
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days
- Over a million Ethereum tokens have been burned since the big upgrade, but transaction costs are still a pain point for the network
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200
- McDonalds India launches a contemporary rendition and continuation story of memorable campaign ‘Hum dono boyfriend-girlfriend hai kya’
- India to resume scheduled international flights from December 15, says Aviation Ministry