HOUSE OF THE DAY: Larry David Is Selling His California Compound For $15 Million
The mansion, described as a "fairytale home" in the listing, has seven bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. There's a separate guesthouse and fantastic ocean views from the backyard.
For a guy with a curmudgeonly reputation, David's decor is sweet and homey (photos courtesy of Estately).
- The last Solar Eclipse of 2021: Date, time and everything you need to know
- Ahmedabad and Bengaluru see a big jump in hiring activity in November
- ‘Right person at the right time’ — Here’s a sneak-peek at economist Gita Gopinath’s journey so far
- The best Netflix alternatives to watch Korean dramas and movies in India
- Gartner predicts opt-out rate for mobile app tracking to decline by 2023 as Apple, Google aim to control it