HOUSE OF THE DAY: Producer Jerry Weintraub Has Finally Sold His $42.5 Million Malibu Estate
View all Offers
It was apparently purchased by fashion mogul Serge Azria. The home had been listed for $42.5 million, but the sales price has not been disclosed.
Weintraub bought the property in two pieces, four acres in 1978 for $950,000, and 2.25-acres in 1980 for $450,500. Several years ago, he listed it for $75 million before lowering the price.
The beautiful property is located just south of Paradise Cove and
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Best budget external hard disk drives under ₹4,000 in India
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover