HOUSE OF THE DAY: The Kennedys' Palm Beach Vacation House Is On Sale For A Whopping $38.5 Million
Linda R. Olsson Inc., Realtor
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
The mansion was originally built in 1925 and sold to Joseph F. Kennedy (JFK's dad) for $120,000 in 1933.
While the late President Kennedy technically never owned the home himself, his family would often visit for holidays, where they would "play tennis and spend time on the beach," according to the Sun Sentinel. JFK even held press conferences and presidential meetings inside the mansion.
The property was saved from being torn down by its current owner, investment bank CEO John K. Castle, who spent $6 million and two years restoring it. From the look of the listing photos with real estate agent Linda R. Olsson, it was well worth it.
- Let budget bring resurgence, TN CM Stalin advises officials
- Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu bags bronze medal in women's singles badminton for India
- GST revenue collection for July rises by 33% with ₹1,16,393 crore
- Policy ignition: India's satellite navigation sector set for higher growth trajectory
- COVID-19 cases in Kerala are spiking due to good detection, better reporting and early easing of restrictions