Housing.com decides to Reintroduce Rental Offering
It had, however, taken a strategic decision to close rentals in order to focus the company on the home buying and selling segment. With a fresh year on its way, the company is looking towards expanding its presence from the core business of home buying and selling by reviving home rentals once again.
ALSO READ: Shopclues launches 'Reach' to digitize offline merchants payments
The re-entry and plans to launch home rentals have been slated for early next year. Sharing figures compared to last year, the real estate startup recently claimed that on a monthly basis, it is seeing revenues grow by 400%, operating costs reduce by 70% and traffic rise by more than 200%.
While the company had planned to relaunch rentals towards the end of next year, the government’s recent demonetisation move has led to advancement in the plans.
This seems like a great move by Housing.com because even as demonetization is expected to cause a slow-down in the home buying and selling segment , it will most likely spur growth in the home rentals space.
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- WhatsApp rolls out contact cards sharing on Windows beta
- FIFA WC: Lionel Messi doing well, says Argentina manager Scaloni amid injury concerns
- ADB, Wabag sign USD 25 mn debt facility for sanitation, water security in India
- RBI pauses onboarding of online merchants by Paytm Payments Services; firm says no material impact on biz
- Over 50% of microbusinesses had no mechanisms to cushion Covid impact, Road to Recovery report says
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World