Housing.com Raises $90 Million To Take Their Business To The Next Level, Led By SoftBank Group
After the government change, India the hot new investment destination for investors. 2014 has been a great year for many businesses, especially the online ones. Many managed to raise a lot of funds this year for their respective trades.
The latest to raise funds is
Advitiya Sharma, Co-Founder of Housing.com said, “Ever since we started the company we had a huge vision, to help millions of people struggling to find
We had a word with them and this is what they had to say.
The reason behind raising this sum of money?
Ever since we started the company we had a huge vision of mapping every single house on Housing.com. Today we operate in 45 cities and get 80,000 - 100,000 daily unique visitors. Using this round of funding we will map over 40 million houses across 300 cities!
Who are the other investors in this round of fund raising?
The other investors are
How will the funds be used and any timeline of events?
Our main mission is to map every single house, which is available for sale or rent. These funds will be optimized to expand our search all across. It will also allow users to list properties online at the touch of a button, a technology solution new to the real estate industry, both online and offline.
AdvertisementHousing.com seems to be on a roll. Their aim to provide world-class housing support and features to the customers seems to be a good path. Let’s see what new innovations and structures they bring to their business from the freshly raised funds.
- Here is why a ban on cryptocurrencies may not be even possible
- Chiacoin claims to be an eco-friendly cryptocurrency — here's how it works
- SII's Adar Poonawalla says it will take 2-3 years for the entire world population to get fully vaccinated
- India surpasses Brazil with more than 200 journalists succumbing to COVID-19 pandemic
- If you have taken Covishield shots, watch out for these blood clot symptoms listed out by India’s Health Ministry