Housing.com Raises $90 Million To Take Their Business To The Next Level, Led By SoftBank Group
AdvertisementAfter the government change, India the hot new investment destination for investors. 2014 has been a great year for many businesses, especially the online ones. Many managed to raise a lot of funds this year for their respective trades.
The latest to raise funds is
Advitiya Sharma, Co-Founder of Housing.com said, “Ever since we started the company we had a huge vision, to help millions of people struggling to find
We had a word with them and this is what they had to say.
The reason behind raising this sum of money?
Ever since we started the company we had a huge vision of mapping every single house on Housing.com. Today we operate in 45 cities and get 80,000 - 100,000 daily unique visitors. Using this round of funding we will map over 40 million houses across 300 cities!
Who are the other investors in this round of fund raising?
The other investors are
How will the funds be used and any timeline of events?
Our main mission is to map every single house, which is available for sale or rent. These funds will be optimized to expand our search all across. It will also allow users to list properties online at the touch of a button, a technology solution new to the real estate industry, both online and offline.
Housing.com seems to be on a roll. Their aim to provide world-class housing support and features to the customers seems to be a good path. Let’s see what new innovations and structures they bring to their business from the freshly raised funds.
Popular on BI
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Elon Musk praised Netflix for telling employees to quit if they couldn't work on content they disagreed with. He previously bashed the platform as having a 'woke mind virus.'
- The Terra LUNA crypto crash has sparked the debate on ‘true’ decentralisation
- Bharti Airtel's revenues soar by 22% year on year, net profit 165% in Q4FY22
- Volkswagen Virtus vs Skoda Slavia: Specifications and features compared
- LIC makes a weak debut on exchanges today: Here is what analysts have to say
- Top free iPhone and iPad games for all age groups
- Best phones under ₹50,000 in India