How Ferrari went from a race-car company to a multi-billion-dollar luxury brand
Ferrari wasn't always the global luxury brand that's now being traded in New York. The company's early days as a maker of racing cars were rather humble, and it took an Italian-American racing star named Chinetti to begin the transformation into a purveyor of glamorous supercars for the world's well heeled.
The company's success drew takeover interest, and later rivalry, from Ford - before Ferrari eventually became part of FIAT. With the IPO, Ferrari is on its way to becoming an independent company again.
This is its story.
- Discover the 7 most famous Shiva temples in India you must visit once
- Should you buy the iPhone 15 on EMI?
- Unlocking the magic of golden milk: Top 10 amazing benefits
- Beyond Artistry: Da Vinci's infamous 'Rule of Trees' faces new round of scientific scrutiny after 500 years
- Sunflower Seeds: A nutrient-packed powerhouse for health and flavor