How Homeless People Use Technology: A Photo Essay On Street Poverty And Consumer Gadgets
Over the course of two weeks last year, we interviewed dozens of homeless people to find out what kind of consumer electronics they own - and more importantly, what they use them for.
From laptops and iPhones, to government-provided phones, it quickly became clear that many homeless people use gadgets to stay connected, search for jobs, and pursue their own creative interests.
Note: All people shown have given their permission for us to take their picture, though some requested we not show their faces.
- Best 2K ultrawide monitors for gaming and streaming
- Best budget smartphones for gaming
- Best gaming keyboards with macro keys
- Best ergonomic mice for long working hours
- Best RGB mouse pads for your gaming setup