How Lady Gaga spends her $275 million fortune
Lady Gaga may have once written a song called "Money Honey," but cash isn't everything for the pop artist.
"Money has been put on a pedestal, beauty has been put on a pedestal, celebrity has been put on a pedestal," she told the crowd at one 2016 London concert, according to The Telegraph.
Still, with a fortune worth hundreds of millions of dollars, it's interesting to see what kind of costs Gaga is racking up.
The star - whose real name is Stefani Germanotta - recently offered fans an intensely personal glimpse of her life in the new Netflix documentary "Gaga: Five Foot Two."
Here's what we know the pop star spends her money on:
- Strong bank loan growth in FY23 despite higher interest rates: Fitch
- Startups are leading office real estate leasing in India: JLL
- Domestic air passenger traffic crosses 4-lakh mark for two straight days
- S&P cuts India's growth forecast to 7% for FY23
- Digital lending platforms see 3x year-on-year rise in disbursals to ₹14,016 crore in Q2 FY23