How much it costs to buy a house in the most expensive ZIP codes in the US
You'll need to start saving now. Currently, the median sale price is $5,125,000.No matter where you live, it's likely that your home will be the most expensive thing you ever buy. But in certain areas of the country, home prices aren't just expensive - they're staggering.
To do so, they calculated the median sale price for each ZIP code in America based on closed sales that took place between January 2014 and June 2015. Prices ranged from $2,134,000 in the Los Angeles suburb of San Marino, California to over $5 million in Sagaponack.Here's the full list - how does your ZIP code stack up?
- Rashtriya Ekta Diwas: Famous quotes by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Modi to launch India's first seaplane service tomorrow
- Karwa Chauth 2020: Date, puja time, and everything you need to know
- UNESCO allots India’s Panna Tiger Reserve ‘Biosphere Reserve’ status after it brought its tiger population back from zero to 54 in ten years
- BCG vaccine can help elderly fight against Covid-19: ICMR study