How natural disasters terrorize the business world in one infographic
We all live with natural disasters happening all around us all the time. Volcanos, tsunamis, earthquakes, it's all around us.
But we don't often think about how it could affect us, and we very rarely think about how it could affect society at large, including the world of business.
The Eastern Kentucky University Department of Safety, Security, and Emergency Management recognized this and put together an awesome infographic on how the top natural disasters could affect business.
They say natural disasters have cost the global economy $2.5 trillion since 2000.
Here's the breakdown of the huge stakes, all in one place.
Eastern Kentucky University Department of Safety, Security, and Emergency Management
- WhatsApp testing cashback in a bid to push payments in India
- Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Suresh Raina and more — Indian players with most runs in IPL history
- Supreme Court to pronounce order next week on pleas seeking independent probe into Pegasus snooping row
- KPIT Technologies to acquire Future Mobility Solutions for ₹135 crore
- IndiGo bullish on festive season, may see demand reach pre-COVID levels in December