How Obama's approval rating compares to other notable presidents
President Barack Obama's approval rating hit an all-time low recently, and a Pew Research Center chart shows that this is actually fairly common for presidents who have been in the White House for a while.
Some notable presidents represented on the chart saw their approval ratings reach low points before they shot back up to a high, but in many cases, approval ratings sank with the passage of time.
Check it out:
George W. Bush and George H. W. Bush saw the biggest gulfs between their high and low, and John F. Kennedy is the only one on the chart who never saw his approval rating dip below 50% (although, because he was assassinated in 1963, he wasn't in office as long as the others).
Comparatively, Obama's numbers don't look so bad. His approval rating hasn't reached the highs that some other presidents have seen, but his lower is still better than many of his predecessors.
- FPIs invest over ₹36,000 crore in Indian equities in November – Financial services is top favourite
- Dyson’s futuristic air-purifying, noise-canceling headphones are ready to hit the market from January 2023
- Wordle is the most googled topic in 2022, here's how it started and how to play it
- Apple expands end-to-end encryption to iCloud in a bid to make it safer for vulnerable profiles like celebrities, activists, or journalists
- BharatPe sues Ashneer Grover and wife for swindling firm; asks them to repay ₹88 cr
- Jio Haptik
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World