How technology helped this small business survive a data system crash
Thomas Cucco, owner of Table 87 coal oven pizzeria and self-professed "paper guy," knows that dealing with setbacks is part of being a small business owner. When his restaurant's computer crashed, he lost all his bills and customer files. "Everything that went into that computer was gone," he says.
Find more small business stories and resources at www.carbonite.com/stories.
This post is sponsored by Carbonite.
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns