How the electric car became the future of transportation
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
Traditional automakers including General Motors, Volkswagen, Daimler AG, and others are all investing heavily in electric vehicles. And Tesla, of course, has built an entire business on battery-powered cars.But electric automobiles are nothing new. They actually have a rich history in the US and, at one point, were even the dominant type of car.Advertisement
Here's a look at how battery-powered cars evolved over time.
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
- Zomato announces 10 days of menstrual leave for all women employees – including transgender people
- Mukesh Ambani is now the world’s fourth-richest person after he beat Louis Vuitton owner Bernard Arnault
- If you have a high risk tolerance — here are a few ‘aggressive’ investment bets to consider
- Karnataka is building a cycling map for Bengaluru by crowdsourcing inputs from city's cyclists
- Indian Medical Association says nearly 200 doctors have lost their lives to COVID-19