How The iPhone 6's Camera Compares To The Galaxy S5, iPhone 5s, And Moto X
When Apple unveiled its iPhone 6 earlier this month, it talked about the upcoming camera features we can expect to see in its newest smartphone. Although the iPhone 6 comes with an 8-megapixel camera just like the iPhone 5s, its sensor is still capable of capturing sharp, clear images.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUWhen you look at the numbers on paper, it sounds like the iPhone's camera is slightly behind.
AdvertisementSamsung's Galaxy S5 features a 16-megapixel camera, for example, and Motorola's second-gen Moto X comes with a 13 megapixel camera.
We took some shots with the iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, Galaxy S5, and Moto X to see how each phone's camera holds up in real-world testing.NOTE: All photos were taken with the camera set to Auto to demonstrate how they perform out of the box. Each image was taken in the same spot at the same time.
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP
- Non-banking finance firm Power Finance Corporation records 49% jump in net profits in FY21
- The Internet's original source code is going up for auction on Sotheby's as an NFT this month
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with 4K resolution