How the retail industry will top $5.5 trillion by 2020
The future of
So bright that Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service, expects the industry to top $5.5 trillion by 2020!
While in-store and desktop purchases are certainly helping the retail industry boom, the biggest factor for this incredible growth is in your pocket.
Find out why the smartphone will be crucial for retailers in 2018 and beyond with the first part of a brand new slide deck from Business Insider Intelligence called The Future of Retail: Mobile Commerce.
Here are some of the key takeaways:
- US retail is growing $200 billion year-over-year
- In-store retail is still dwarfing e-commerce
- But e-commerce is growing almost 4x faster than in-store
- Mobile commerce is driving most of that growth
- And much more
To get your copy of the first part of this FREE slide deck, simply click here.
- Eightfold.ai is looking to hire 300 techies from India and across the globe
- Apple Watch Series 7 specifications leaked through an alleged internal document
- Midcaps Bajaj Electricals, IRCTC and Hatsun Agro have surged more than 40% in a span of 30 days
- Influencer marketing will be Rs 900 crore market in India by the end of 2021: Report
- Smaller crypto exchanges in South Korea will be closing their doors in the next 24 hours