How the smartphone's dominance will shape digital commerce
Millennials are fast becoming the most important demographic for publishers, brands, and marketers. For these digital natives, the smartphone is not only ubiquitous, but also their primary computing device.At Business Insider's Ignition 2015 event, BI Intelligence's Senior Analyst John Heggestuen delivered the following presentation explaining how the smartphone's dominance will shape digital commerce. Advertisement
Here are some of the key takeaways:
- Millennials are quickly becoming the most important consumer demographic.
- The smartphone is not millennials' only connected device, but it dominates their life.
- The smartphone has a long way to go as a commerce device.
- Mobile in-store payments will explode.
Interested in downloading the full slide deck? Get it now by clicking here.
With our full money-back guarantee, we make it easy to find out for yourself how valuable the daily insights are for your business and career. Click this link to learn all about the INSIDER Newsletters today.
- PSBs buy Rs 14,667 cr of bonds, CPs of 67 NBFCs under credit scheme
- Maratha reservation: SC to conduct day to day hearing from July 27 via video conferencing
- Odisha's COVID-19 death toll mounts to 77; infection tally rises to 14,898
- Sheena Bora murder: Court rejects Indrani Mukerjea's bail plea
- CBSE class 10 results declared, 91.46 per cent students pass