How the world's currencies got their names
A recent post on the Oxford Dictionary's "OxfordWords" blog explained the origins of the names of the world's most common currencies. In the slides below, find out where these everyday words comes form.
- Travel Boom: India spends 2X of pre-pandemic level on Airbnb with Goa leading the charge
- Swiggy disburses over Rs 450 cr in loans to 8000 restaurant owners
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- Earthquake jolts Delhi and other parts of northern India
- World Bank pegs India's FY24 GDP growth at 6.3% as global headwinds emerge