How the world's currencies got their names
A recent post on the Oxford Dictionary's "OxfordWords" blog explained the origins of the names of the world's most common currencies. In the slides below, find out where these everyday words comes form.
- How to take screenshot on your Iphone
- How to change theme of your Instagram chat
- Larsen & Toubro sees a slowdown in new orders in the first three months of 2021 — management says contracts have been deferred
- Delhi plans to add 1,200 ICU beds in a day or two while daily Covid deaths drop to less than 300
- There is an online discount on the new Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme opening on Monday priced at ₹4,777 per gram