How to add a 'find a random movie' button to Netflix
Netflix spends a ton of money perfecting its recommendation system, which it says is worth $1 billion per year to the company.
View all Offers
- 23% OFF
Redmi 9 (Sky Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8499₹ 10999Buy On
- 13% OFF
Redmi 9 Prime (Mint Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)- Full HD+ Display & AI Quad Camera₹ 10499₹ 11999Buy On
- 6% OFF
OnePlus 9 5G (Arctic Sky, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 46999₹ 49999Buy On
Samsung Galaxy M51 (Electric Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime₹ 19999₹ 28999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi Note 10S (Shadow Black, 6GB RAM, 64GB Storage) - Super Amoled Display | 64 MP Quad Camera₹ 13999₹ 16999Buy On
But sometimes you just want Netflix to pick you a random movie or TV show. The team at AllFlicks, a site which tracks Netflix data, noticed a bunch of people on Reddit asking for an "I'm feeling lucky" button for Netflix. So they decided to build one.
The "Random Button for Netflix" is a simple Chrome extension that adds a button to the top of your Netflix browser. Here's what it looks like:
When you press that button, it gives you a new random movie or TV show. You can also customize it to return only a certain type of content (movies, TV shows, or documentaries).
Here's what that looks like:
While Netflix's recommendations are powerful, there is something weirdly satisfying about rolling the virtual dice over and over and getting a random movie each time.
- High speed external solid-state drives with 1TB storage
- Adobe Photoshop to get a 'Prepare as NFT' option soon
- WhatsApp's chat migration feature to transfer messages from iOS to Android is coming to Pixel, Android 12 phones
- Axis Bank, Bajaj Finance, Maruti Suzuki and other hot stocks on October 27 as earnings season gathers momentum
- Nykaa’s IPO to open tomorrow — check last date, listing date and more