How to beat out the competition and score a job at Facebook, the best place to work in America
• Business Insider spoke with top execs and employees to get a sense of how to land a job at the company.
• They said it's important to have a good grasp on Facebook's culture.
Facebook just snagged the top spot in Glassdoor's annual rankings of the most desirable places to work.
So it's understandable if you're dying to work for the tech giant. But if you've set your sights on a big-name company with a selective hiring process like Facebook, the whole thing can seem rather overwhelming, maybe even impossible.
Don't get discouraged, though. You just need to know exactly what you're getting yourself into.
Business Insider spoke to Facebook global head of recruiting Miranda Kalinowski and VP of people Lori Goler, as well as other Facebook employees, to get a better sense of what it's like to interview at the Menlo Park, California-based company.
Here's what they had to say:
- Sensex, Nifty fall over 1% on weak global trends
- Prosus terminates $4.7 bn deal to acquire BillDesk
- How a tiger-infested Assamese forest got reduced to barren wasteland in only a decade, and then bounced back
- Mani Ratnam's 'Ponniyin Selvan-I' box office collections at ₹200 crore
- DHFL case: Delhi court dismisses statutory bail plea of Wadhawan brothers