How to change black money to white? These hoarders are finding indigenous ways
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s sudden announcement to discontinue tender of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 have left the commoners in a big soup. While this is a laudable move to check
While the commotion continues, hoarders of black money are finding innovative ways to bypass the usual banking transactions and using the old currency notes. People are inventing ingenious ways to try and hide their money from the tax inspector.
Retailers, wedding planners are getting continuous calls convincing them to accept old notes in exchange of buying large items. While event planners are being asked to accept money above their charges on condition of being paid in Rs 1000 denominations, there are several life hacks found by black money hoarders.
(Image: India Times)
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year