How to contact Jio Fiber connection?
In a recent announcement, Jio Fiber has said it will launch its Jio Fiber on September 5, 2019. The announcement also said the Jio Fiber customers will also get a fixed landline service which was earlier called as Jio FixedVoice. Also called as the Jio Home Phone, this comes as part of a bundled offer that will provide broadband internet services, landline connection and a TV connection. Early subscribers will also be able to get a number of added benefits. To subscribe for this service, you must first check if the service is available in your area. Once you ascertain this, you can register for your Jio Fiber connection online by visiting its official website.
Contacting for Jio Fiber Connection
If the JIo Fiber service is available in your area, you can register yourself for the Jio Fiber connection for your home or office. This can be done on the official website of the service provider. Alternatively, you can also contact the customer care and helpline number for resolving any query or issue. The customer care number of any city can be gathered from the official website of Jio network. Right from the start of Reliance Jio registration through the installation, the customer care provides an able support to the customers contacting them through the dedicated numbers.
Here are the Jio Fiber customer care numbers
- Customer care number for JIO users 199/198.
- Toll free number for Jio Fiber regular customers: 1800-896-9999.
- Toll free number for Jio Corporate customers: 1800-889-9333
- Toll free number to get Jio Fiber new connection: 1800 103 8877
- India records highest single-day spike of 265 deaths, 7,964 cases on May 30
- Instagram to show ads on IGTV, experts tell us what it could mean for influencers
- May monthly auto sales data is unlikely to fire up the spirits
- Microsoft is replacing some of its editorial staff with AI
- West Bengal is adopting the 'Sweden Model' to tackle Coronavirus