How to convert a PowerPoint presentation to Google Slides in 2 different ways
- It's possible to convert a PowerPoint to Google Slides in two different ways.
- While Microsoft PowerPoint is still preferred by many for individual work, you can convert your presentation to Google Slides if you need to collaborate on a group project.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Google Drive has revolutionized group work, providing tools that multiple people can create and edit simultaneously.However, many people still prefer to use the Microsoft suite of products when working alone. This can be problematic if you're using Microsoft PowerPoint to create a presentation, but then want to share it with others to provide feedback or make changes. Advertisement
Luckily, converting PowerPoint presentations to Google Slides - the PowerPoint equivalent - can be accomplished in a few ways, and the process is easy and simple.
Here's how to do it.
How to convert a PowerPoint to Google Slides by importing a PowerPoint presentation1. Open Google Drive.
2. Select "New" in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.3. Select "Upload File."Advertisement
4. Select the desired PowerPoint presentation.
5. After uploading, right click and select "Open with," then select "Google Slides."Advertisement
6. Select "File."
7. Select "Save as Google Slides."Advertisement
How to convert a PowerPoint to Google Slides by importing PowerPoint slides1. Go to Google Drive.
2. Select Slides.Advertisement
3. Open a "Blank" presentation.Advertisement
5. Upload the PowerPoint file.6. Select the newly-converted Slides.Advertisement
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme's sixth instalment will be sent to 10 crore farmers from August 1
- Vikas Dubey killed in an encounter reportedly 'trying to flee'
- Nepal bans all Indian news channels except DD News
- Lockdown restrictions for IT, ITES units in Chennai relaxed
- 10 abandoned mansions around the world that likely used to be worth millions