How to convert a PowerPoint presentation to Google Slides in 2 different ways
- It's possible to convert a PowerPoint to Google Slides in two different ways.
- While Microsoft PowerPoint is still preferred by many for individual work, you can convert your presentation to Google Slides if you need to collaborate on a group project.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Google Drive has revolutionized group work, providing tools that multiple people can create and edit simultaneously.
However, many people still prefer to use the Microsoft suite of products when working alone. This can be problematic if you're using Microsoft PowerPoint to create a presentation, but then want to share it with others to provide feedback or make changes.
Luckily, converting PowerPoint presentations to Google Slides - the PowerPoint equivalent - can be accomplished in a few ways, and the process is easy and simple.
Here's how to do it.
How to convert a PowerPoint to Google Slides by importing a PowerPoint presentation
1. Open Google Drive.
2. Select "New" in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
3. Select "Upload File."
4. Select the desired PowerPoint presentation.
5. After uploading, right click and select "Open with," then select "Google Slides."
6. Select "File."
7. Select "Save as Google Slides."
How to convert a PowerPoint to Google Slides by importing PowerPoint slides
1. Go to Google Drive.
2. Select Slides.
3. Open a "Blank" presentation.
4. In a new Presentation, select "File," then "Import Slides."
5. Upload the PowerPoint file.
6. Select the newly-converted Slides.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- Nifty closes just shy of 21K on gains in metal, IT shares; Sensex scales 70k-peak
- Online furniture brand Pepperfry registers Rs 188 cr losses in FY23
- Most searched movies in 2023 – Animal is not in the Top 10 and Adipurush beats Pathaan
- EPFO invested Rs 27,105 crore in exchange trade funds in Apr-Oct: Labour Min
- Cocktails to prasads: What Indians wanted to cook and brew in 2023