How to delete my activity on Facebook?
We have been hearing about social media platforms like
Delete your Facebook activity one by one
If you want to retain your Facebook account, but would like to delete your past activity, follow these simple steps. Go to your past posts by year in your timeline and remove them. You can choose to delete one activity group at a time. The downside to this method is that you will have to spend a lot of time and search for all the old stuff you have posted on your timeline.
Automate the process
There is another way to let macro finish the job. However, since Facebook is changing from time to time, it is not that easy to find one Macro that can do the job. Anyways, you can try out using iMacros for Chrome and Firefox and running them from the activity page.
How to delete your Facebook account permanently
If you have chosen to delete your Facebook account permanently, follow these steps.
Go to the settings page.
You will find ‘download a copy of your Facebook data’ at the bottom of the General Account Settings. Click on ‘Start my archive’ and then after the archive is downloaded, delete your account permanently.
- West Bengal universities recommend suspension of classes till June 30
- Maha: 15 new COVID-19 cases detected in Nashik; tally at 1,166
- Microsoft cuts editorial staff, to replace them with AI: Report
- Google responds to European Commission's call for responsible AI
- India records highest single-day spike of 265 deaths, 7,964 cases on May 30