How to delete my activity on Google Chrome?
It is true that
How to delete usage data on your Google Account
Go to My Activity in your Google account.
Click on the three vertical dots you will see on the upper right side of the screen.
Click on Delete Activity By
When you click on Today, a drop down menu will open.
Click on All time if you wish to delete all of your activity.
Click on Delete to delete all of your activity for today.
You can also set a date range and delete the data that is based on a keyword, kind of activity or type of Google Product. When you see the pop-up, click on Delete.
This will delete all of the usage data for most of the Google Products.
How to turn off Google activity tracking
Go to My Activity in your Google Account.
You will find a menu button of three horizontal lines on the upper left of the browser window. Click on it.
Click on Activity Controls.
Click on the switch next to every type of service for which you wish to disable the tracking.
- Nine deaths take Rajasthan's COVID-19 toll to 193; total cases 8,617
- Coronavirus cases cross 300-mark in Himachal as 18 more test positive; 24 recover
- COVID-19 death toll reaches 20 in Bihar; tally soars to 3,565 with 206 fresh cases
- Assam coronavirus tally inches towards 1,200-mark with 128 new cases
- COVID-19: Delhi now has 122 containment zones; Cases rise by over 1,000 for third consecutive day