How to delete my activity on YouTube?
How to remove individual items
To remove a video, select Remove from the watch history that you will find on the right of the video details. This will help remove a video from your watch history.
For clearing off the watch history, select ‘Clear all watch history’ and this process will delete your entire history.
To pause watch history, choose ‘Pause watch history’. This process will pause your watch history. The videos you viewed during the period when you have paused the watch history will not be shown in the watch history and it will not be used for enhancing the video recommendations for you.
How to clear or pause watch history when you have signed out
When you have signed out, YouTube still observes the videos you watch on the given device for improving your video recommendations. It is possible to clear or pause the history from your device and this will keep YouTube gathering the details about the video you watched when you have signed out.
Finding the watch history on a computer
To find the videos that you have watched earlier, go to the ‘Search watch history’ and then in the box on top of the Search page, type out what you are looking for. Click on ‘Search’. Click on the items you wish to delete or delete all the times all together.
- Karnataka is building a cycling map for Bengaluru by crowdsourcing inputs from city's cyclists
- Indian Medical Association says nearly 200 doctors have lost their lives to COVID-19
- Indian and Chinese army hold fresh talks to discuss disengagement in Depsang plains
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath inaugurates a 400-bed COVID-19 hospital in Noida
- These are the tabletop airports in India – two of them have seen major plane crashes in last 10 years