How to download a video from Google Drive to your iPhone in 5 easy steps
- You can download a video from Google Drive to your iPhone in just a few simple steps.
- Google Drive is a great place to store videos and large files, as it can save valuable space on your iPhone.
- However, if you want to download a video stored in Google Drive on to your iPhone, you can do so at any time - as long as you have a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
View all Offers
Redmi 9A (Midnight Black, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-Core Helio G25 Processor₹ 6799₹ 8499Buy On
- 8% OFF
OnePlus 9R 5G (Lake Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 36999₹ 39999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Lite Aurora Blue 4GB RAM 128GB ROM | Alexa Built-in₹ 14999₹ 15999Buy On
- 28% OFF
OPPO A31 (Mystery Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 11490₹ 15990Buy On
- 11% OFF
iQOO 7 Legend 5G (Legendary Track Design, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) | 3GB Extended RAM | Upto 12 Months No Cost EMI | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement | Extra Rs.3000 Off on Exchange₹ 39990₹ 44990Buy On
If you want to send a large video file from one phone to another, using Google Drive as the method of transfer lets you surpass the attachment size limit you'll find with email or texts.
Likewise, using Google Drive to store large videos saves space on your phone while still giving you access to the footage, as long as you have a decent Wi-Fi or cellular connection.
If you want to move a video stored in Drive to your iPhone, the process is quick and easy. In fact, once you locate the video in Drive, you're only a few taps away from having it in your iPhone photo and video library.
Here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to download a video from Google Drive to your iPhone
1. Open the Google Drive app on your iPhone.
2. Locate the video to be downloaded, either by typing in its name or by tapping on the words "Search Drive" and then selecting "Videos" from the menu that appears and scrolling through.
3. Tap on the three dots to the right of the video to be downloaded.
4. Scroll down on the menu and select "Send a copy."
5. Tap "Save Video," and the file will be downloaded and added to your iPhone video library.
Open the Photos app and you will see that the video is now in your media library.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- A CryptoPunk NFT bought for $74 resurfaced after four years and just sold for $2 million
- Best DIY wallpapers to revamp your house
- India's largest car maker loses nearly two thirds of its profit to chip shortage
- New Range Rover: Check out expected price in India, features and other details
- Softbank will make $250 million by selling a fifth of its stake in Policybazaar