How to download videos from Facebook
As more and more people come online to watch videos on Facebook, some of them want to be able to download the videos onto their PC, smartphone or tablet for future reference.
Facebook, unfortunately, doesn’t let users
But if you’re one of many people that wants to watch videos while travelling where data connectivity is sparse or just live in an area where internet connectivity is limited, downloading
How to download Facebook videos for free
1. Find the Facebook video that you want to download, click play and right-click to select ‘Copy video URL at current time’.
2. Once you have the URL handy, go to FBdown. Paste URL onto the platform and click ‘Download’.
3. You will be redirected to a page that gives you the option to choose between downloading the video in ‘normal quality’ or ‘HD quality’.
4. Right-click on the either of the two options — in our case, we have selected HD quality — and choose ‘Save link as...’
5. You can then choose where you would like the Facebook video to be downloaded on your PC and customise the filename for easy reference.
6. In case, you’re looking to customise the video quality of the Facebook video that you wish to download, instead of choosing between ‘normal quality’ and ‘HD quality’ — you can choose to click ‘More Options’ and scroll down to the ‘Other Qualities’ option to selected video qualities from 180p to 1080p HD.
7. Left-click on the quality of choice and the video will automatically download into your browser’s prespecified folder — in Chrome’s case the default folder is usually ‘Downloads’.