How to get movie tickets with your Google Assistant
First tap on the home button on your smartphone or just say, Hey Google, get tickets for Avengers: Endgame
AdvertisementBelow you will find the list of show times available. Choose the show time that will suit you and tap on that. For instance, if you have tapped on 3:00 pm at Starworld Movies, you will find the following kind of message from the Google Assistant.
“Do you want to go ahead and buy tickets for Avengers: Endgame at Starworld Movies, today at 3:00 pm?
Then you need to specify the number of tickets you want.
For example, if you tap on tickets for 2 adults, then you will get the following message.
Here is your order summary. Your total is Rs 360. Ready to place the order?
You will find below the order summary giving you the details of the number of tickets, the price of ticket and the total charges payable.
AdvertisementIf the summary is OK for you, you can tap on ‘Place order” and then scan your fingerprint.
Google Assistant will also add the event to your calendar automatically to set reminders.
It is that easy to book tickets for your favorite movie at your favorite cinemas with the help of Google Assistant.
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion