How to get movie tickets with your Google Assistant
First tap on the home button on your smartphone or just say, Hey Google, get tickets for Avengers: Endgame
Below you will find the list of show times available. Choose the show time that will suit you and tap on that. For instance, if you have tapped on 3:00 pm at Starworld Movies, you will find the following kind of message from the Google Assistant.
“Do you want to go ahead and buy tickets for Avengers: Endgame at Starworld Movies, today at 3:00 pm?
Then you need to specify the number of tickets you want.
For example, if you tap on tickets for 2 adults, then you will get the following message.
Here is your order summary. Your total is Rs 360. Ready to place the order?
You will find below the order summary giving you the details of the number of tickets, the price of ticket and the total charges payable.
If the summary is OK for you, you can tap on ‘Place order” and then scan your fingerprint.
AdvertisementGoogle Assistant will also add the event to your calendar automatically to set reminders.
It is that easy to book tickets for your favorite movie at your favorite cinemas with the help of Google Assistant.
Popular on BI
- A Google recruiter says he discovered he'd lost his job after a call with one of his candidates suddenly disconnected
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- DGCA slaps ₹10L fine on Go Air for leaving behind 55 passengers at B'luru airport
- Vedanta Q3 net profit drops 41% on higher input costs
- ED attaches 32 properties worth ₹70 crore in fraudulent TDS refund case
- RRR surpasses Cruise’s Top Gun 2 & Spielberg’s The Fabelmans in the top 10 movies of 2022
- Weekend OTTs: Ayushmann Khurrana’s ‘An Action Hero’ to ghost hunts with ‘Lockwood and Co’