How to get movie tickets with your Google Assistant
First tap on the home button on your smartphone or just say, Hey Google, get tickets for Avengers: Endgame
Below you will find the list of show times available. Choose the show time that will suit you and tap on that. For instance, if you have tapped on 3:00 pm at Starworld Movies, you will find the following kind of message from the Google Assistant.
“Do you want to go ahead and buy tickets for Avengers: Endgame at Starworld Movies, today at 3:00 pm?
Then you need to specify the number of tickets you want.
For example, if you tap on tickets for 2 adults, then you will get the following message.
Here is your order summary. Your total is Rs 360. Ready to place the order?
You will find below the order summary giving you the details of the number of tickets, the price of ticket and the total charges payable.
If the summary is OK for you, you can tap on ‘Place order” and then scan your fingerprint.
AdvertisementGoogle Assistant will also add the event to your calendar automatically to set reminders.
It is that easy to book tickets for your favorite movie at your favorite cinemas with the help of Google Assistant.
Popular on BI
- Richest entrepreneurs under 40 named in the IIFL Wealth Hurun list became more richer by 12% in last one year
- Time taken to deliver items & returns are the key pain points for e-comm consumers
- DGCI allows Serum Institute to export malaria vaccine to UK
- Upcoming cars launching in India in October 2022
- Gurgaon-based Indifi disbursed ₹2,800 crore worth of loans to small business owners