How to get movie tickets with your Google Assistant
First tap on the home button on your smartphone or just say, Hey Google, get tickets for Avengers: Endgame
Below you will find the list of show times available. Choose the show time that will suit you and tap on that. For instance, if you have tapped on 3:00 pm at Starworld Movies, you will find the following kind of message from the Google Assistant.
“Do you want to go ahead and buy tickets for Avengers: Endgame at Starworld Movies, today at 3:00 pm?
Then you need to specify the number of tickets you want.
For example, if you tap on tickets for 2 adults, then you will get the following message.
Here is your order summary. Your total is Rs 360. Ready to place the order?
You will find below the order summary giving you the details of the number of tickets, the price of ticket and the total charges payable.
If the summary is OK for you, you can tap on ‘Place order” and then scan your fingerprint.
AdvertisementGoogle Assistant will also add the event to your calendar automatically to set reminders.
It is that easy to book tickets for your favorite movie at your favorite cinemas with the help of Google Assistant.
Popular on BI
- Top 10 must-visit destinations in South Africa
- Indian markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Stock markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Icy pebbles may be carrying water to developing planets across the cosmos!
- With $500 billion in reserves, LIC is the world’s fourth largest insurer