How to get past the robots that are reading your resume
Ever wonder who sees your résumé after you click the 'submit application' button? Did you consider that it may not be landing in front of human eyes?
Many organizations now use Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), a software application that helps employers with the time-consuming and expensive process of screening and filtering out hundreds of candidates.
This means that you have to make it past the robot eyes in order to progress your application. And with new eyes comes new rules.
To help, Column Five, a content marketing studio specializing in data visualization, collaborated with HireRight, a company that provides employment screening services, to produce an infographic with tips for creating a robot-friendly résumé:
- Wipro, InterGlobe Aviation and other top stocks to watch out for on September 20
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next Chief Minister of Punjab
- iQOO to launch its new smartphone AiQOO Z5 in India soon at ₹30,000
- India may soon reopen its doors for foreign tourists as COVID-19 cases decline in the country
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry