How to get past the robots that are reading your resume
Ever wonder who sees your résumé after you click the 'submit application' button? Did you consider that it may not be landing in front of human eyes?
Many organizations now use Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), a software application that helps employers with the time-consuming and expensive process of screening and filtering out hundreds of candidates.This means that you have to make it past the robot eyes in order to progress your application. And with new eyes comes new rules.
- Samsung beats Apple to secure the top spot in global smartphone market in 2020, says new report
- India records 11,666 new COVID- 19 cases in last 24 hours
- Apple says one billion iPhones are now active around the world
- Delhi hit with a low intensity earthquake of 2.8 magnitude
- FMCG: The trends to watch out for in 2021