How to get the most out of Reminders, the best application made by Apple that's also totally free
- The best application Apple makes is Reminders.
- Released in 2011 as part of iOS 5, Reminders lets you create to-dos that sync across all your Apple devices, including iPhones, iPads, and Mac computers.
- You don't need a good memory if you know how to use Reminders, which can be prioritized and shared in different ways. It's like having a superpower.
- We've rounded up the best tips and tricks for you to get the most out of the Reminders app. Here's how to unlock the power of Reminders:
To get started, go the Reminders app.
The Reminders app is organized with different tabs.
You can set due dates on reminders, so you never forget to go somewhere, or do something.
You can make repeating alerts, so you never forget to take medicine, or forget a special birthday or anniversary.
You can create reminders for certain locations, so you don't forget to pick up groceries when you leave work.
You can create shared lists with other people, so you and your partner can keep a shared grocery list that updates in real-time.
If you've set up the Family Sharing feature on your Apple devices, you can share reminders with everyone in your group instantly.
Reminders is one of the rare instances where using Siri is actually helpful.
You can remind yourself to call someone back later.
- Google's Arts & Culture experiment uses jellyfish, bumblebees, flying cigarette butts and more to teach us about climate change
- IPL influences consumer actions in a big way: Havas' HI-CRICKET survey
- Best smartphones with 256GB of internal storage
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G-ready chipset launched in India – here’s everything you need to know
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi tests positive for COVID-19