How to log out of your Netflix account on any Roku device
- You can sign out of Netflix on Roku in a few quick steps if you're using a newer device.
- Older Roku devices require a slightly different process, but it's still easy to do.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
There may be times when you need to sign out of Netflix on your Roku device. You can do so in a few quick steps, though older Roku models, like the Roku 1 and 2, have a slightly different process than newer ones.Here's how to do it on any Roku model.
How to sign out of Netflix on a Roku 4, 3, Streaming Stick, Express, and Roku TV1. Open the Netflix channel on your Roku. Choose a watch profile if prompted.
2. Go to the settings menu on the left side menu.
Michelle Greenlee/Business Insider
3. Select Sign Out.4. Confirm your selection by choosing Yes when prompted.If you're having trouble finding the right menus, you can use a remote button sequence to open a quick menu. Use the following sequence from inside the Netflix channel on your Roku:
- Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up
Then choose Sign Out from the options available.
How to sign out of Netflix on a Roku 2
Signing out on a Roku 2 requires you to remove the channel completely.1. On your Roku home screen, go to the Netflix channel.
2. Press the star button on your remote to open channel options.
3. Select Remove channel. Confirm your selection by selecting Remove channel again. Business Insider/Jeff Dunn
Business Insider/Jeff Dunn
How to sign out of Netflix on a Roku 1Signing out on a Roku 1 requires deactivating the device in your Netflix account.
1. Go to the Roku settings menu.2. Select "Netflix settings" from the options available.3. Choose "Deactivate this device from my Netflix account" from the menu.
4. Confirm your selection when prompted.
You can sign out of Netflix on one Roku device without affecting other Roku devices you own. Signing out of Netflix on one Roku device will not sign your account out of other Roku devices.Deactivating your Roku means the device no longer has permission to connect to your Netflix account. You must reauthorize it in order to use Netflix on that device.
- Pepperfry's Diwali ad will remind you of all the times you fought with your loved ones for your favourite spot at home
- Best screwdrivers for your tool drawer
- Mumbai local railways ready to open suburban trains for all commuters
- Andhra Pradesh government allows schools and colleges to reopen from November 2
- Three people killed, several injured in a ‘suspected’ terror attack in France