How To Make Your iPhone Spooky For Halloween
You may not be wearing a costume to the office today, but that doesn't mean your iPhone can't get into the Halloween spirit.
If you want to add a spooky touch to your iPhone, you can invert the colors it displays under Settings. This setting is normally for the visually impaired, but it also happens to make your phone look pretty scary.
Here's how to do it.
Go to Settings and tap General.
Then go to Accessibility.
Flip the Invert Colors switch to green.
Hat tip to Ryan Lizza for pointing this out!
- Razorpay forays into loyalty and rewards segment with PoshVine acquisition
- Don't equate fun with money: Sundar Pichai to employees
- Best Intel-powered laptops for school students
- Festive season is here! Explore the best Intel Laptops for Education
- Reliance is reportedly planning to launch JioPhone 5G in India at a very affordable price