How to never pay an ATM fee again
If you're using one of the traditional "big banks" you'll likely get hit with two fees if you don't use their machine: one from the ATM for the privilege of withdrawing cash, and one from your own bank for going out-of-network.
Thanks to the double charge, consumers these days are paying an average of $4.35 each time they use an out-of-network ATM.
The good news is that these fees are easily preventable. Never pay an ATM fee again by following these basics:
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals