How to optimize your LinkedIn profile so recruiters come to you
Justin Sullivan / Getty
In the fourth quarter of 2014, Talent Solutions brought in nearly $369 million in revenue on its own - accounting for 57% of LinkedIn's overall revenue, according to reports.As Harvard Business School professor Mikolaj Piskorski explains in his book, "A Social Strategy: How We Profit From Social Media," recruiting is what sets Linkedin apart as a business, so it's what users should should focus on, too.
With that in mind, check out the below infographic from British social media consultancy LinkHumans, which explains how to optimize your profile so that recruiters come to you.
- Hero MotoCorp, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and other stocks to watch out for on May 6
- Over One lakh oxygen concentrators cleared by customs from April 24 to May 4
- Check out who all can travel to the US amidst uncertainty in international travel
- Water shortage might be on the way to worsen Delhi's COVID-19 crisis
- Himachal Pradesh government imposes curfew effective from tomorrow till May 16