How to properly shake hands in 14 different countries
In Brazil and the United States, a firm handshake is expected. This would be off putting in the UK, as the British like to greet each other with a lighter handshake.Every country has a unique set of customs, and it is important to recognize and respect cultural differences, especially when conducting business around the world.Advertisement
Kathleen Elkins contributed to an older version of this post.
- EXCLUSIVE: BYJU’s co-founder reveals that revenue has doubled to ₹2800 crore in a year — and that is just the start of a glorious run
- Ola Electric acquires Amsterdam-based EV startup Etergo – will now manufacture electric scooters in India
- Cognizant is reportedly planning to sack 400 in senior management — severance pay reduced to three months
- India has no plans of backing off as the India-China border in Galwan Valley is up for debate for the third time
- Marketing in the times of COVID-19: Acer