How to quit your job to start something new, according to real people who left Facebook, Google, and Apple
Quitting your job and moving onto something new is always a nerve-racking process.But just think about how people who've left the biggest companies out there must feel.Advertisement
Business Insider has spoken to numerous alumni of some of the most talked about companies.
Many of them described leaving to tackle new ventures and chart their own course in the business world.Here's some advice from people who've quit jobs at companies like Google, Apple, and Facebook on how to seize control of your career:
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- Four die of coronavirus in AP, 180 fresh cases reported
- Tiger Global now has to pay tax on profit from sale of Flipkart stake to Walmart in 2018
- After Mitron, Google Play Store takes down 'Remove China Apps'
- Adobe hires Nitin Singhal to head India Digital Experience business
- Migrant worker tests COVID-19 positive in Shamli, active cases 10