How to remove grass stains and what you need to do it - a step-by-step guide to saving everything from your favorite jeans to carpet
- Grass stains aren't just for kids. Attending an outdoor concert or sporting event or just working in the yard can result in tough-to-remove stains on clothes.
- Treating the stains as soon as possible will give you the best results. In fact, with the right products, they can be removed quite easily.
- We tested products and found the best detergents and stain removers for grass stains. Some of our favorites are Carbona Stain Devils #6 and OxiClean. Read more to find out how to use these tried-and-tested products that can save everything from your favorite jeans to rugs and upholstery.
Grass stains are simply chlorophyll that has transferred from grass to fabrics when the grass was had been crushed. Fresh grass stains are very simple to remove from washable clothes, and even those that are older or have ground-in dirt underneath can be removed with just a few products and steps. Using the right type of stain remover or detergent will take care of the problem easily. We'll even show you how to remove grass stains from carpets and outdoor upholstery.However, if the garment is labeled as dry clean only, don't try any treatments at home. Take it to a dry cleaner and point out and identify the stain. They'll know what to do.Advertisement
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to remove fresh grass stains from washable clothes
How to remove older set-in grass stains from clothesAdvertisement
How to remove grass stains from carpet and upholstery
- Spotify hopes its new ‘trending’ and ‘top’ lists will lure more users onto podcasts in India
- Bihar’s 15-days lockdown: What’s allowed and What’s not
- Barbeque Nation IPO must be priced the same way as its menu—value for money
- 95% of the Assam Kaziranga national park's area flooded, 51 animals killed
- Microsoft Outlook for Android gets Bing search shortcut