How to use AirDrop, Apple's incredible feature that lets you share pictures, video and more with nearby friends
Flickr/Mark Jones Jr.
AirDrop lets you transfer any kind of file - photos, videos, phone contacts, and even Map locations - from one person or device to another.
AirDrop runs on WiFi and Bluetooth, and it's incredibly easy to use once you know how.
- Rishi Sunak on spending spree on skills, healthcare in UK Budget
- New IPL teams: BCCI expecting anything between ₹7,000-₹10,000 crore with Adani, Goenka, Aurobindo in fray
- Chip shortage hits new brands in tough Indian laptop market
- Petrol and diesel prices hiked again by 35 paise for fifth consecutive day across the country
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one