How to use Apple's new Photos app
Apple on Wednesday released its latest update for OS X Yosemite, which includes the long-awaited release of the new Photos app.Announced last July, the new Photos app is designed to replace two of Apple's signature photography applications, iPhoto and Aperture, which have both halted development. The collection, editing, and sharing of Photos will now take place in the singular Photos app, much like it does on the iPhone.
Dave Smith/Business Insider
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUIt might take awhile to download the Mac update - it takes up over 2GB and you'll need to restart your Mac - but here's what you can expect from the Photos app once you open it up.
- Best 32-inch monitor in India in 2021
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic