How to use Netflix codes to find specific categories of movies and shows that Netflix won't show you otherwise
- You can use Netflix codes to find very specific subsets of movies and shows on Netflix.
- Once you know the link structure needed, you can use these codes to navigate to any section of the site, with categories as broad as "action/adventure" to ones specific as movies featuring a certain actor.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Here's more about how to use them, and some codes you might want to keep on hand:
How to use Netflix codesIt's pretty straightforward, but you'll need to know the code to get started. Once you have it, use this basic link structure: "https://www.netflix.com/browse/genre/CODE"
So, for example, if you wanted to get to all of the action comedy movies, you'd go to: https://www.netflix.com/browse/genre/43040
Netflix codes you may want to use
- Wine and beverage appreciation: 1458
- Cerebral Scandanavian movies: 995
- Korean crime thrillers: 434
- Creature features: 6895
- Campy movies: 1252
- Satires: 4922
- Tearjerkers: 6384
- Westerns: 7700
- Screwball comedies: 9702
- Cult TV shows: 74652
- Goofy courtroom movies: 285
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic
- International Yoga Day — this year’s theme is ‘Yoga for well-being’
- International Yoga Day 2021 — a few quotes to remember and share
- India witnesses decline in daily COVID-19 cases with 58,419 fresh cases, lowest in last 81 days