How Usain Bolt spends his millions
Getty Images /
Bolt has amassed a total of six individual gold medals, and three team golds between 2008 and 2016 at the Beijing, London and Rio de Janeiro Olympics. He also holds the world record for both the 100 and 200 meter races.
As a result of his relentless success, Bolt has amassed a fortune in prize money and sponsorship deals - his most lucrative, with Puma, will earn him more than $10 million each year until 2025, according to Forbes.
But how exactly does he spend all of that cash?
- Redmi 13C 5G vs Redmi 12 5G – Battle of the budget Redmi smartphones
- Creating a search friendly resume – Here’s how to crack the ATS code
- Gold rush: Don’t recycle or book profits yet, another bull-run on the way say analysts
- Best kitchen vegetable stands in India
- Pencil maker Doms to kick off December IPO season, fixes price band at ₹750-790