How you can check balance of SBI Account - know different ways to check account balance
If you have an SBI (State Bank of India) account and would like to check the balance or get a mini statement, you can do so without going to ATM or using the net banking service. Yes! Here we are talking about the SBI Quick Missed Call Banking facility. SBI missed call Banking is a kind of service offered by SBI to its customers to let them know their account balance, get a mini statement and also do many other operations related to their account.
Using the SBI Quick Missed Call Banking is very simple. To avail of this facility, you must first get your mobile number registered with the bank. You must ensure whether your mobile number is updated with the bank’s records.
- From the app store, download SBI Quick app on your Android, Windows, iOS or Blackberry phone.
- Give a missed call to the bank’s pre-defined mobile numbers from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive the balance information on your SBI account instantly on your mobile.
The other services you can do with SBI mobile banking facilities include enquiring for educational loans, applying for a home loan interest certificate, or getting an e-statement for the last six months. However, you cannot depend on this facility for any kind of financial transaction services. To carry out any kind of financial transaction, you must use the State Bank Anywhere App.
See Also -
How to check account balance of SBI
How to activate new SBI ATM card Online
- Domestic flights resume after two months: Delhi's first departure is to Pune and Mumbai's first to Patna
- 46 more test COVID positive in Assam, total cases near 400
- Turkey confirms 32 deaths, 1,141 new COVID-19 cases
- COVID: As 2 more test positive, Hamirpur continues to have highest number of cases in HP
- Himachal COVID-19 tally crosses 200 as 18 news cases reported