How your birth order predicts the rest of your life
Dragan Radovanovic/Business Insider
If you really want to rile up guests at a party, start talking - preferably loudly and over-confidently - about the science of birth order.
It's one of those topics in science that everyone's got an opinion on. And as it turns out, even psychologists can't seem to agree on how your birth order affects your success in life.
We dug into the science behind birth order and rounded up some of the most fascinating findings.
As always with psychological research, take these ideas with a grain of salt - for example, just because elder children are more likely to be leaders doesn't mean you can't be a CEO if you've got an older sibling.
That said, it's always interesting to speculate how our family dynamics helped shape the person we are today - and what's more fun than blaming all your problems on your family?
- The state of Uttar Pradesh and how it’s been feeding Facebook ad revenues
- Oscar winner A R Rahman says India should tell 'West stories' from its own narrative
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 expected to retain the clamshell design and offer a more powerful processor
- Supreme Court dismisses review petitions filed by Cyrus Investments in Tata vs Cyrus Mistry
- Sony’s all-new PlayStation 5 model was spotted in Japan featuring updated radio equipment
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction