HP Is Giving Every Employee $25 To Lend To Poor People Around The World
It's giving every employee $25 to lend on Kiva, a "lending community" that aims to bring together small-business owners from around the world and lenders willing to make small, risky bets.
The program could bring millions of dollars to business owners in developing nations.
His wife, Caroline Barleri, led the creation of the program at HP:
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- Carb creativity: Delicious ways to embrace healthy carbohydrates
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024