HTC One (M8) Launched In India For Rs 49,990
In the month of March,
HTC has joined in on the ever-creeping size of
The HTC One (M8) has an impressively sleek metal unibody backing, with an edge-to-edge screen. It is available in three colors: Metal Grey, Gold, and Silver.
The most notable feature of the HTC One (M8) is its camera. The device packs in what the company dubs as the HTC Duo camera.
Read Also: Inside the New HTC One Duo Camera: An Whole New Way to Shoot
On the specifications front, HTC One (M8) has a
The smartphone runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) along with a layer of Sense 6.0 UI.
Read Also: HTC One 2014 Review: Faster, Stronger, Better
There are also news reports suggesting that HTC is working on a plastic-bodied HTC One (M8) variant that should come as early as the next month. Other than that, grapevine suggests that HTC is working on HTC One (M8) Mini as well Ace.
AdvertisementHTC is known for launching its smartphones at unrealistic prices; we are pleasantly surprised to see that the company has managed to ditch its tradition for the HTC One (M8).
Popular on BI
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- 6 signs that you're in a one-sided relationship and how to find balance
- Rajinikanth issues public notice on infringement of rights, warns legal action
- Govt likely to float global tender for HPV vaccine in April; Merck, Serum Institute may participate
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal
- 70-plus Indian startups show exit door to 21K techies, more pink slips coming
- Steps taken in subsidence-hit Joshimath inadequate, declare Himalayas eco-sensitive zone, say experts