HTC One (M8) Launched In India For Rs 49,990
In the month of March,
HTC has joined in on the ever-creeping size of
The HTC One (M8) has an impressively sleek metal unibody backing, with an edge-to-edge screen. It is available in three colors: Metal Grey, Gold, and Silver.
The most notable feature of the HTC One (M8) is its camera. The device packs in what the company dubs as the HTC Duo camera.
Read Also: Inside the New HTC One Duo Camera: An Whole New Way to Shoot
On the specifications front, HTC One (M8) has a
The smartphone runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) along with a layer of Sense 6.0 UI.
Read Also: HTC One 2014 Review: Faster, Stronger, Better
There are also news reports suggesting that HTC is working on a plastic-bodied HTC One (M8) variant that should come as early as the next month. Other than that, grapevine suggests that HTC is working on HTC One (M8) Mini as well Ace.
AdvertisementHTC is known for launching its smartphones at unrealistic prices; we are pleasantly surprised to see that the company has managed to ditch its tradition for the HTC One (M8).
Popular on BI
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts