HTC's newest smartphone only costs $349, but packs a surprisingly great camera
Avery Hartmans/Business Insider
You'd be wrong.
The U11 Life, HTC's newest smartphone that arrives Thursday, boasts a surprisingly competent camera, despite its bargain price.
I spent some time using the phone over the last few days. I didn't put the phone through its full paces, but I tested a few of the features that are most important to me in the phone - the camera being one them.
Take a look:
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India